Dental Patient's Bill of Rights
You have a right:
- to schedule an appointment with your dentist in a timely manner.
- to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- to know the professional rules, laws and ethics that apply to your dentist and the dental team.
- to chose your own dentist.
Cell phone calls and text messaging during your dental treatment can be distracting and can interfere with our ability to provide you with the best service that we can.
pls save ur txt 4 L8r thx :)